[ExI] Truth has a liberal bias [elon on twitter]

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Thu Nov 3 23:29:17 UTC 2022

I like this. Reality is larger than our grasp of it. While we shouldn't let ourselves be bullied out of our principles, we should never discount the possibility that we lack information critical to understanding a given issue. I do think that a recommitment to truth for its own sake would benefit the political discussion at the moment. I recognize the irony that each side accuses the other of being "post-truth." And also that there are more than two sides, which I think all of us here probably feel keenly.

Tara Maya