[ExI] personal medical record software

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Nov 7 20:26:29 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] personal medical record software

On Mon, Nov 7, 2022 at 12:01 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

they might be able to figure out what maladies are most likely to slay them

(such as my own obsession the Kalman filter)

>…I confess to having read that out of order at first, and finding nothing immediately illogical about it…

Meh, obsession with Kalman filtering is seldom fatal.  But it almost feels like getting a new toy every time I think of a possible new application of the technique.  Numbers are my friends.

We are working our way towards the ability to create a biologically accurate family tree for everyone on the planet.  I can already create a biologically accurate portion of a tree for anyone closer related to me than 5th cousin.  Granted it is not clear we want such a thing, for it rips away any tattered remnants of the curtain of privacy which once existed.  But I look at the bright side: bad guys can’t get away with wrongdoing as often as they once did.