[ExI] us

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Fri Nov 11 15:07:39 UTC 2022

What I find astonishing is that anyone would believe that "bleach"
thing.  Why would you take that man's word on medical care?  Medical
training and expertice? I don't think so....

As our moms used to say, "and if he told you to jump off the roof you
would do it?"

Regards,
MB

William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat wrote:>  I just don't understand
how one can be neutral> about a person who was described by his aides as
a 'baby'.  Or one who> suggested that people inject bleach into
themselves.  Neutral?