[ExI] uv as an antiviral

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Nov 11 20:25:50 UTC 2022

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Subject: uv as an antiviral

>...BillK, regarding that UV light business... that's why we call it
research, rather than refind.  spike

BillK my apologies for belaboring this point, but I had a new wacky idea.

Recall that when the mRNA vaccines became available in 2020, other wacky
lines of research were abandoned.  We had the vaccine, hooray!  But then...
we found out that C-19 could evolve around that mRNA "vaccine" then we found
out that the "vaccine" doesn't train the T-cells, then we found out
"immunity" doesn't last very long, then we found out that it doesn't
necessarily prevent transmission, then we found out it doesn't necessarily
prevent infection or immunity, then we found out it doesn't necessarily
prevent hospitalization.

However, we found out that getting the vaccine is highly effective in
preventing a prole from losing her job for not getting the vaccine.  In that
last part, the C-19 vaccine proved to be highly reliable, a very rare case
of 100% efficacy.

OK then, remember all those wacky ideas which were abandoned in spring of
2020?  I do.  Hell I supplied some wacky ideas myself.  I am good at
dreaming up wacky ideas.  So why not go back and take a second look?  Let's
start with getting a CT machine with that whirring ring (young people if you
don't know what I am talking about, good for you.)  They put the prole on a
table which moves along a single axis into and out of that ring (in a
vaguely suggestive manner.)

OK so now... imagine replacing the actuating single-axis table with a bigger
ring, so we have a circular conveyor moving stuff thru the CT Scanner.
Imagine cages with infected bats on that bigger ring.  Imagine the CT scan
being varied in frequency as the bats go thru in series.  Do a frequency
sweep, the way a sine sweep is done on machinery in vibration testing.
Technicians take exposed bats off the conveyor and replace them with
unexposed bats continuously as the frequency and dosage are varied.  See
which beasts perish from the virus, which ones perish from C-19, which ones
anomalously survive the virus perhaps, which technicians perish from
boredom, or end it all due to the hopelessness of their lives as they
struggle to explain to their friends what they do for a living (I am a bat
changer, just call me Batman.)

Time to go back and look at previously-rejected ideas, ja?