[ExI] lotta splainin to do

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 03:54:36 UTC 2022

Spike is referring to the subsequent 'hack' and draining of their remaining
funds.

Short version: was 99% chance an inside job.  Attacker had access to the
private keys of their digital currency reserves (like having your safe
deposit box key) and used them to transfer all FTX's assets to his/her own
wallet.  Nothing confusing here.  Some guy on the inside used the password
to steal everything.

On Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 10:35 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <