[ExI] News Flash!

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Tue Nov 15 17:17:24 UTC 2022

I worked at a Homeless Shelter for a while, and we had the same problem all the time.

As a worker there, *I* was allowed to take home the "toss away" food. I just ate that instead of shopping. It was more than enough to keep me alive for a year. I never once died of food poisoning. Or had any problem with the food.

Even I didn't try to eat the ten year old cans of cranberry, however. We must have had a million of those.

Tara Maya