[ExI] Missile Coordinates

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Nov 17 14:17:40 UTC 2022

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Omar Rahman via extropy-chat
…

>…Place1 is in Poland, and is VERY close to a little village called Pzrewodow where a mysterious missile killed 2 people.

>…I’m betting on Russian incompetence in entering the coordinates. So, with so many examples of Russian incompetence on display, why am I highlighting this one?

…

Any thoughts?

Regards,

Omar

Omar, what if… a missile battery commander switched the target coordinates, a missile went into a NATO country accidentally triggering World War 3, the POTUS couldn’t remember the code for the football, the USA ended up getting nuked beyond recognition before the American people even knew how to pronounce the name Lviv.

Oh the writers of this sim are so imaginative.