[ExI] power law model of BTC

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Nov 17 21:14:17 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of Will Steinberg via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] power law model of BTC

>…Gordon?!  Last I saw you was like 15 years ago here…

Ja, welcome back Gordon.  Where ya been?

>…when there was that massive argument about Searle.  I don't even remember who was on which side!

I don’t know what that is, but if we restart the debate over it, I volunteer to be agin’ it.

I noticed Comet Samantha made a brief appearance a few days ago too.  I contacted Lee Daniel Crocker, hoping he would drop in, but nada so far.