[ExI] Figs and Pigs

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Nov 24 20:03:08 UTC 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat

>...The possessed man or men were nakedly running rampant around a grave yard acting crazy and pestering people ... feeling generous to demons...let them relocate into the pigs whereupon the pigs made a mad dash over a steep embankment and into the sea...Stuart LaForge

I thought the same thing, Stuart what a total waste!  What if... instead of making all that pig soup, the demons were instead sent into that convent in Salzburg Austria we saw in the Sound of Music?  Perhaps you recall that Howdya Solve a Problem Like Maria scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-VRyQprlu8

There's the one mean nun, Sister Margaretta, OK forget her, but the others are cute as they can be, including in an oddly attractive way the aged Mother Superior.  I would really like to see... some more of the pro-Maria nuns.

The convent is far from the sea and already has a cemetery (where the Von Trapps hid from Rolf.)  So we set up a bunch of video cameras, send to that convent those demons which cause the... possession(?) to take up cemetery streaking.  The Nazi soldiers would be so confused, and perhaps even mildly aroused.  Oh mercy that would be a hoot.  That would surely make it on Austria's Funniest Home Videos.