[ExI] bitcoin again

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 08:33:06 UTC 2022

When central banks issue their own digital currencies, unless there is an
alternative in decentralized stable coins, it's game over on the dream of
what could have been.   CBDCs represent the death knell of the last
remaining financial freedoms we have if there is no viable alternative in
the cryptosphere.   I have to disagree, there will be more utility for
private stablecoins if CBDCs are the alternative, at least for those of us
who see the possibility of what crypto COULD be.

On Sat, Nov 26, 2022 at 7:20 PM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <