[ExI] Government tracking devices

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:30:26 UTC 2022

On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 at 14:14, William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

> Tracking where I go is one thing, and watching me in bed with my wife is another.   bill w

For the ordinary citizen, tracking where they go could expose much
that they would prefer to keep private.
Obviously, really, if you think about it.   :)

First, other phones nearby disclose who you are associating with.
Could be doctors, loan agents, gamblers,  sex workers, a mistress or
two, drug dealers, etc.
Location shows where you visit. STD clinics, abortion clinics, bars,
sex clubs, gambling dens, brothels, etc.

Yes, I do lead a busy life!   :)

BillK