[ExI] Government tracking devices

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Nov 29 03:20:41 UTC 2022

...> On Behalf Of sjatkins via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Government tracking devices

>...Yep. A (small "h") hobby of mine is keeping information more private and controlled...

- samantha

Note that Samantha has inherent credibility on this.  20 years ago, she was the one going on about how dangerous is the FISA and how it would eventually be politicized and corrupted.  Check and check, both of those things happened, taking down the credibility of the FBI with it.

I disregarded the warnings at the time.  Well do let me calmy assure you: I feel really stupid now.

Well done Samantha.  Take a bow, you deserve it.