[ExI] privacy from Premium True

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:07:57 UTC 2022

 As we all begin to understand how high tech companies are tracking
everything we do online, privacy is more and more important to us. Privacy
browser company DuckDuckGo has a new tool for Android phones that doesn’t
simply block tracking in your browser, but for *all* apps using a clever
technique: an “internal” VPN. Then the app gives you a periodic report of
what it blocked so you can see what’s been leaking all along. I’m trying it
on my phone. DuckDuckGo now lets all Android users block trackers in their
apps <https://owowi.com/ddgo> at Bleeping Computer.  bill w