[ExI] Where is the new space odyssey epic?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:17:43 UTC 2022

For some definitions of consciousness, it means that an organism detects
such things as a toxic environment and moves away from it.  And moves
toward food.  This definition will include the amoeba.  And all creatures
above it - which is all.

If you want more complexity than that, you will have to give me a
definition of consciousness.  bill w

On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 11:50 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <