[ExI] fake news again was: ian came home

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Sat Oct 1 21:41:13 UTC 2022

On 29/09/2022 19:25, Spike optimistically wrote:

> We catch the phony nonsense offered to us as news.

I don't know, Spike. If that was the case, people would also be getting
wise to the phony nonsense that religion feeds them, and I don't see
much evidence of that happening. I may be wrong, and hope I am, but I'm
skeptical of a large number of people learning to be skeptical. Dumbness
and gullibility seem to be as widespread as ever (I wonder if there is
some way of accurately measuring this?).

Ben