[ExI] real estate

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 22:41:57 UTC 2022

I'm clueless about all this, but what you are saying sounds right, and I
think having more information, and a far less costly process is always
good.  A few times I saw a house for sale I was interested in checking out
on Zillow.  I was happy to see the option to take, if you wanted to see the
house.  I assumed this would put me in touch with the listing agent.  I was
very upset when I finally realized Zillow was matching me up with an agent
for me, who would then contact the listing agent on my behalf, of course
then expecting an additional cut of any resulting deal.  I guess that is
the way Zillow makes money?  They get some sort of commission?  Now I know
better.  You need to look up and contact the listing agent, on your own.

On Sat, Oct 1, 2022 at 12:52 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <