[ExI] temperature module

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Oct 11 03:07:53 UTC 2022

Hey cool, my temperature module arrived.  If I decide to go ahead with the
absurd notion of soaking a lithium battery in seawater then watch over it
24/7 using an Arduino, I don't even need to rig up a homebrew thermocouple.
I just plug in this three-dollar device to the processor, use the SD card
module, then. hope it doesn't burst into flame in any particularly
destructive, expensive or spectacular way.

I think I can do this safely enough if I put it inside my grill, but I am
still pondering the whole silly idea.  I really don't want to start a
lithium fire, even if I can contain it.  Might wreck my grill.

Whether or not I do this, I am still wondering if that hurricane in Florida
turned hundreds of Teslas into ticking timebombs.