[ExI] et tu, nova?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 13:26:38 UTC 2022

I would blame the people building expensive stuff right down at sea level.
spike

Those people don't care. Probably have more than one house here or there
(Winter in Florida; summer in Vermont).  Rich and insured - not looking for
handouts from the Red CRoss.  bill w

On Fri, Oct 14, 2022 at 10:15 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <