[ExI] Nuclear Fusion - Friend or Foe?

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:11:31 UTC 2022

No, humanity has an irresistible desire to control, dominate, and thereby
protect itself from the outgroup, grounded in the empirically correct
observation that the outgroup has an irresistible desire to do the same.

"Suicide" as you call it, to the extent that it is a plausible outcome of
war at all, is an unprecedented and novel potential side effect to "mere"
war, which has been an integral part of the human environment and evolved
neural architecture for so long it literally predates opposable thumbs.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2022 at 12:22 PM BillK via extropy-chat <