[ExI] worked on me

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Oct 25 00:54:24 UTC 2022

Subject: Re: [ExI] worked on me

>...Did the dealership leave them glued there?  Over the weekend?

Regards,
MB

I don't know.  But it looks to me like the dealership was in a position to
cash in bigtime.  They know the protestors must eventually unglue themselves
and leave.  Good chance they will need to think of an alternative strategy
to call attention to their cause, after they discovered they managed to call
attention to fine German engineering as exhibited in those marvelous luxury
sports cars.

No matter what one thinks of Germans, one is compelled to recognize they
have done some damn fine automotive engineering.