[ExI] answer to little puzzle

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 00:02:14 UTC 2022

Thanks, Spike.  There must have been some Yankees around when you were in
Florida.  I never heard of egg cream in Mississippi until a Jewish friend
from Rhode Island said he missed them.

I am an obsessive about looking things up, but I never knew what egg cream
was until a few minutes ago.  (I was hoping it did contain those two
ingredients because that would make it really rich.)

I have read many books on words and their origins (and wish I could
remember more of them).  I love finding things like the words in the puzzle
(which occurred to me when I found myself staring at the word 'infantry'.).

I dislike 'non-dairy creamer' because it tells us what it is not, not what
it is.

If anyone has words like pineapple and peanut to share with me.....
thanks!   bill

On Sun, Sep 4, 2022 at 12:15 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <