[ExI] three insanely cool rocket videos

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Sep 7 15:07:40 UTC 2022

On second link showing the transparent rockets, if you viewed those you
might have already realized they showed the different kinds of propellant
with different colors.  The solids were shown as granulated, the hydrogen is
yellow, the LOX is blue, the kerosene is red.

Very cool.  I learned something new about the Falcon Heavy: I didn't realize
it accelerates harder than the others.  This has impact on the payload
design.

spike