[ExI] cool rocket porn

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Sep 7 16:38:53 UTC 2022

In addition to the heat wave, they are having a huge dust storm out at Burning Man.  Perhaps the misery index was not already high enough.

If you have never been in a desert dust storm, I have some advice for you.  Don't go there:

https://weather.com/news/weather/video/burning-man-dust-storm-nearly-foils-main-event

...unless...

Unless you are diagnosed with something the medics can't solve and you are afraid of dying, you can't cope with it.  No worries, we understand, we would be that way too, and likely will be at some point.

So... here's what you do: go out to the desert during one of these dust storms.  Sit there.  After an hour of that, you're good, no more fear of death, you're ready to go.  You would like to wash away the grindy grit in your teeth first, but after that, ready to move on.