[ExI] oh no, not this again...

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 01:39:04 UTC 2022

I worked in the mobile home business.  They will sell you tie downs but
laugh at you behind your back.  They know that if a tornado hits your home
it will be blown away or imploded.

They make money from the tiedowns but they don't work well - maybe if the
winds are 80 or so they will help - such as in a hurricane.   bill w

On Wed, Sep 14, 2022 at 7:10 PM BillK via extropy-chat <