[ExI] Ukrainian astronomers systematically studying UFOs over warzone

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Thu Sep 15 12:57:36 UTC 2022

Astronomers from the Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences in Kyiv
have been tracking and studying a large number of UAPs that have been
flying over the warzone. By using simultaneous observations from two
tracking stations spaced 120 km apart, they were able to triangulate
their altitude, speed, size, and optical characteristics. They ranged
from being 10-15 km in altitude to 1170 km in altitude, travelling at
speeds of up to 15 km per second, and ranged from 3 to 12 meters
across in size. The scientists have classified the UFOs as either
"cosmics" or "phantoms" based on whether they emit or absorb light.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2208.11215.pdf

https://nypost.com/2022/09/14/ukrainian-astronomers-claim-ufos-everywhere-over-kyiv/?utm_source=like2buy.curalate.com&crl8_id=66ab5525-26eb-493c-9724-70537d09c17d

----------------------
Abstract

NASA commissioned a research team to study Unidentified Aerial
Phenomena (UAP), observations
of events that cannot scientifically be identified as known natural
phenomena. The Main Astronomical
Observatory of NAS of Ukraine conducts an independent study of UAP
also. For UAP observations, we
used two meteor stations installed in Kyiv and in the Vinarivka
village in the south of the Kyiv region.
Observations were performed with colour video cameras in the daytime
sky. We have developed a special
observation technique, for detecting and evaluating UAP
characteristics. According to our data, there are
two types of UAP, which we conventionally call: (1) Cosmics, and (2)
Phantoms. We note that Cosmics
are luminous objects, brighter than the background of the sky. We call
these ships names of birds (swift,
falcon, eagle). Phantoms are dark objects, with contrast from several
to about 50 per cent. We present a
broad range of UAPs. We see them everywhere. We observe a significant
number of objects whose nature
is not clear. Flights of single, group and squadrons of the ships were
detected, moving at speeds from 3 to
15 degrees per second. Some bright objects exhibit regular brightness
variability in the range of 10 - 20 Hz.
Two-site observations of UAPs at a base of 120 km with two
synchronised cameras allowed the detection of
a variable object, at an altitude of 1170 km. It flashes for one
hundredth of a second at an average of 20 Hz.
We use colourimetry methods to determine of distance to objects and
evaluate their color characteristics.
Objects RGB colors of the Adobe color system had converted to the
Johnson BVR astronomical color system
using the color corrections. Phantom shows the colur characteristics
inherent in an object with zero albedos.
It is a completely black body that does not emit and absorbs all the
radiation falling on it. We see an object
because it shields radiation due to Rayleigh scattering. An object
contrast makes it possible to estimate the
distance using colorimetric methods. Phantoms are observed in the
troposphere at distances up to 10 - 12
km. We estimate their size from 3 to 12 meters and speeds up to 15 km/s.

This is the crunchiest data on UFOs I have seen to date, and I am
interested to hear what you guys have to say about this.

Stuart LaForge