[ExI] Carl Sagan Cosmic Calendar

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Sep 17 20:28:24 UTC 2022

On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
…
Subject: Re: [ExI] Carl Sagan Cosmic Calendar

>…Now Spike, there is no conflict between being liberal and being libertarian, since I am one and so are you!   People of all ages should be libertarian    bill w

Agree Billw, but the direction American liberalism has taken is surprising to me: away from libertarianism.  Government spending moves away from libertarianism because it requires massive increases in taxation to cover the cost of the spending.  This results in bigger government rather than smaller.