[ExI] Logo of the National Intelligence Manager for Aviation

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Sun Sep 25 16:00:06 UTC 2022

Here is the official DOD website for the National Intelligence Manager
for Aviation (NIM-A).

https://www.airdomainintelligence.mil/

Examine their logo.

All the aircraft silhouettes depicted have been identified by the
Internet community except for the blue one and the saucer. The saucer
looks very similar to the one I saw while I was in the Army in 1990
during a large Combined Live Fire Exercise (CALFX). Tanks, artillery,
mortars, and helicopters had been blowing stuff up in the impact area
for hours. Then, when we took a break to eat, the saucer flew around
silently like it was surveying the damage. The blue one might be one
of LockMart's skunk works projects, eh Spike?

Stuart LaForge