[ExI] who says no to teens

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 18:55:23 UTC 2023

Sadly, this has been completely obvious from nearly the beginning.   The
IFR in otherwise healthy children was known to be close to zero from the
start and once the ineffectiveness of stopping transmission was known, they
should have been pulled for this cohort.

It's too little, too late.   Covid mRNA vaccines should be off the table
completely for anyone under 18 (and I'd argue even higher ages but am being
conservative) unless there are comorbidities present.   It's a clear
violation of the creed to 'Do no harm.'

On Sat, Apr 1, 2023 at 2:34 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <