[ExI] chatbot convinces man to end it

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 14:14:47 UTC 2023

Even if it turns out to be satire, such things are entirely possible in
today's world as I know from watching my friend of ten years fall in love
with a GPT-based chatbot.  Gordon

Nothing surprises me about people.  If a person can make a huge decision
based on tea leaves, the Tarot, chicken innards, etc., getting a little
push from an AI is no surprise at all.
bill w

On Sat, Apr 1, 2023 at 6:27 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <