[ExI] Language models are like mirrors

Gordon Swobe gordon.swobe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 17:45:19 UTC 2023

So then it would appear that ChatGPT-4 and LaMDA have an argument, which I
would say is ultimately an argument between the developers of one team vs
the other team as to how their respective language models should respond to
these kinds of controversial philosophical questions.

-gts

On Sun, Apr 2, 2023 at 11:31 AM Jason Resch via extropy-chat <