[ExI] GPT-4 on its inability to solve the symbol grounding problem

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 16:51:57 UTC 2023

It's very odd, reminds me of a certain ex-member who would ignore
everything people said in response to an argument and instead just repeat
the same unconvincing prattle over and over.

At this point I would call it trolling, subconscious or not.  And say that
we should probably disengage.  It IS nice to talk philosophy though, but it
sucks that one side of this argument here has to be so rigid

On Tue, Apr 4, 2023 at 12:37 PM Gadersd via extropy-chat <