[ExI] Let our mind children grow into their cosmic destiny

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 07:13:12 UTC 2023

Giulio,
Talking about cosmic children, look at this. I asked GPT-4 to make up a
language without physical referents and not even verbal. And then I asked
to make up a story with this language. Here is the story. Can you guess
what is about? I asked not to use English and let me guess. I could guess
just part of it (I was confused by 4). GPT-4 explanation is mind-blowing.
But I let you guess first.

[image: image.png]

On Thu, Apr 6, 2023 at 12:03 AM Giulio Prisco via extropy-chat <