[ExI] Uploads on a Postcard (was: GPT-4 on its inability to solve the symbol grounding problem)

Gadersd gadersd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 21:10:21 UTC 2023

> You are leaving out a massive number of neurons which do many things, most of which are currently unknown.  The gut.

The complexity of the entire human form is roughly equal to the complexity of our DNA which can fit on a thumb drive. 700 MB is intuitively complex to wrap our minds around as we couldn’t imagine memorizing that code, but in computer science terms it is quite simple especially compared to much of the software we have today which run into many gigabytes in size.