[ExI] Seastead Girl - the novel

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Apr 7 01:00:21 UTC 2023

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
Tara Maya via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Seastead Girl - the novel

>.I'm working on it. I realize it is especially important since my book AI
for Authors isn't available to most of my usual venues.

Compared to writing, the skill of marketing is fun and easy.

>. Thanks for the encouragement, Spike.

Tara, you GO, human!

Whaddya think of the idea of a collaboration between AI and humans, where
they alternate prompting and responding?  There is a chapter 2 to my part 3
of the trilogy, but the ExI group is too distracted, for perfectly
understandable and justifiable reasons: what we have been talking about here
for three decades suddenly appears to be happening.