[ExI] More mailing lists of this calibre?

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Fri Apr 7 13:09:52 UTC 2023

Good afternoon extropians,

I'm currently on a journey to explore the less popular areas of the
internet such as mailing lists, usenet, gopher & co, in the hope of a more
relaxed and thoughtful conversation.

Having found this place I'm very impressed with the discussions going on
and I'm following them with great interest.

Therefore I'm now wondering if you know any other similar mailing lists?

My areas of interest are technology, philosophy, psychology, religion and
libertarianism (or freedom oriented "isms" in general).

Would be thankful for any pointers in the right direction.

Best regards,
Daniel