[ExI] the gut etc.

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 15:38:28 UTC 2023

Ben, all I know is that recent research has discovered a multitude of
things the gut does that affect our bodies and brains.  Some have referred
to it as a second mind.  Maybe we will find out that it even has memories
and can learn.  bill w

On Fri, Apr 7, 2023 at 2:15 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <