[ExI] More mailing lists of this calibre?

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Fri Apr 7 17:50:38 UTC 2023

How do you do, Daniel?

This place has always been interesting and has been really popping since ChatGPT came out because many members here anticipated or participated in the tech leading to it and have fascinating predictions where it will go.

Even during periods when I haven't contributed much, I always find it stimulating to follow the debates here.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

Tara Maya