[ExI] GPT-4 on its inability to solve the symbol grounding problem

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 21:43:40 UTC 2023

Hi Jason,
Somebody else posted different links, but it is mostly the work of Dr.
Berger. Google his name and memory and you will get the relevant hits.
It is amazing work that should give our camp all the ammunition we need.
Brain stuff can be reproduced on a chip, that confirms meat is not
necessary and brain stuff is computational and non substratum dependent.
Case closed.
Giovanni

On Sun, Apr 9, 2023 at 7:30 AM Jason Resch via extropy-chat <