[ExI] Who does or does not think consciousness is composed of color (and other) qualities?

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 04:07:16 UTC 2023

GPT-4 Can you write a joke about a person that doesn't believe that AI can
be ever conscious?
GPT-4:
Why did the person who didn't believe AI could ever become conscious refuse
to attend the robot party?

They thought it would be a "mindless" gathering!

On Sun, Apr 9, 2023 at 9:01 PM Gordon Swobe via extropy-chat <