[ExI] new term

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 11:55:40 UTC 2023

Ben, plenty of terms need more explication. I am an introvert, but then
people think I am also shy, which I am not.  I am an atheist, but when I
explain that I don't believe in heaven or hell or the miracles, but am a
follower of Jesus, they just don't understand.  So I have to add more to
that.  If I just give the details, people will say 'Oh, so you're an
atheist."     People love labels.

Ask a person who they are and they will give you lots of labels:
Protestant, Lion's club member, married, from ZAnzibar,and so on.

bill w

On Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 2:31 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <