[ExI] list intimidation

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 18:14:13 UTC 2023

I met hundreds of people via my work. It is extremely rare to find women
like me.

If I act a certain way people really love me and enjoy spending time with
me, but if I'm honest and natural, no one wants anything to do with me and
calls me a cold and heartless bitch. That's just how it is.

On Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 2:23 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <