[ExI] list intimidation

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 23:57:13 UTC 2023

That is how most Italians are. We let you know if we like you or not and
when we don't often we try to still see something good in you but we
tell you on your face what is wrong with you.

I had so hard time since I came to the US because I don't understand the
fake culture. I find certain groups like Latinos or African-American much
closer to the Italian way. When I was in the south was terrible because
everybody seemed so nice and polite and then they stub you in the back (of
course it is a generalization and they were wonderful people there too).
California maybe is the fakest place of all. I have lived in the US for 30
years now and still have trouble to adapt fully to this very indirect,
actually fake way to behave in society.
Giovanni

On Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 8:55 AM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <