[ExI] list intimidation

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Apr 13 00:32:18 UTC 2023

…> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] list intimidation

On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 3:30 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

The whole traditional matrimony path has worked out so well for me, I rejoice when I hear my friends are taking the plunge.  Adrian mentioned it once, then didn’t since then, so I don’t even know where (or if) to send a card.

>…We're taking things slow.  She's moved in but we're not married yet - though that's a formality at this point…

Oh my evolution!  Shacking up!  You’re living in… sin?  Swoon.

Cool sounds like things are going your way Adrian.

>…She's helping me with certain things I can't publicly talk about yet (and certain things I can, such as that book I think I mentioned she's co-authoring with me)…

Even cooler, sounds like you managed to win the heart of a smart lady.

May you and your bride live long happy lives together.