[ExI] Why stop at glutamate?

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 03:50:50 UTC 2023

*We just need to know the true quality of things, not just the qualities
things seem to be.*Do you realize that science has abandoned this way of
thinking about reality since Galileo's time?
That is how pre-scientific "thinkers" where thinking about the universe. It
was abandoned for a reason, it leads nowhere.