[ExI] list intimidation

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:55:55 UTC 2023

"Pleasantness" is an external evaluation. So if you act pleasant (even if
this is counter to your internal experience), then you will be evaluated as
pleasant. Acting pleasantly can't "cause one to become an actual pleasant
person" because they're already pleasant.

On Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 10:47 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <