[ExI] ai test

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 16:04:35 UTC 2023

On Sat, Apr 15, 2023, 8:45 AM Tara Maya via extropy-chat <

> My attempt to appeal to different demographics may have worked, at least
> going by letters from fans.

Nicely done!

I've received some email from military vets who asked me why I put such
> "girly" covers on my books when the books are all about strategy and war

This reminds me of a certain anime series that was all about the "womanly"
art of operating tanks.  Many things can be framed as masculine or
feminine, even if they are usually done only one specific way.