[ExI] ai test

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 16:05:23 UTC 2023

Tara, I have wondered for some time about book covers.  Two female authors
I just love, Kage Baker and Bujold, have covers that are just about totally
wrong for the book.  Apparently they did not have control over them.  I
guess the publisher wanted control.  What do you know about this?   bill w

On Sat, Apr 15, 2023 at 10:45 AM Tara Maya via extropy-chat <