[ExI] ai test

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 16:44:48 UTC 2023

I think I am misunderstood.  Yes, an AI is a tabula rasa to start with.
Then they program it with the AI program or programs.  Since some part of
the program is producing errors in arithmetic it also could be making
cognitive errors like we do.  That's all I meant.  bill w

On Sat, Apr 15, 2023 at 9:48 AM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <