[ExI] ai test

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Apr 15 21:15:42 UTC 2023

From: Giovanni Santostasi <gsantostasi at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] ai test

Spike,
>… you could ask to write porno stories and it had no problem. Of course, the site was full of them. It even created pics to go along with the story. I will try to see if I find the link.
Giovanni

Cool thx Giovanni.  If you don’t hear from me for a few days, you know what I am doing.

I have a theory: back in the olden days, we went through peak testosterone without pornography, or if we had it, it was suboptimal: black and white grainy images, that sorta thing.  Theory: to those of us in that situation, the semen pressure caused permanent brain damage.  Subsequent relationships dear and kind enough to release that pressure cannot undo the previous damage.