[ExI] Auto-GPT and BabyAGI autonomous agents

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 22:40:48 UTC 2023

Yeah,
I had the same idea and explained it here some time ago. One could use the
output of GPT-4 and feed them back to create a stream of consciousness to
give agency to GPT-4. Also, memory could be added by keeping a record on a
third-party app of the convos. I had the idea but didn't implement it and
somebody beat me to it. It is a great next step in making more useful these
LLMs. Of course, our doomsayers friends are dooming even more than before.
I'm planning to work with these agents soon.
One should be given the task to upload lobsters' brains (what a great book
is Accelerando). I'm going to the store to get some live ones. I will let
you know when it is done.
Giovanni

On Sat, Apr 15, 2023 at 3:05 PM BillK via extropy-chat <